Enrolment - Forms

Due to the demand on places at our school, and in accordance with our agreements with local schools, parents are asked to complete a Registration of Interest form.

Click here to download a Registration of Interest Form

Families new to our school are then encouraged to either meet with the principal/ deputy principal or attend a Parent Information Session here at the school (see dates on this website for these dates). 

How to register interest in enrolling at Unley Primary School

Complete the Enrolment Registration of Interest form (see link above) for each child you intend to enrol at Unley Primary School and return the forms to our School Office with your Proof of Residence and Proof of Identity Documents.

Enrolment Register Application forms must be returned to the school by Friday week 5 Term 3.

Enrolment forms and transition information will be sent to verified families on Friday Week 7 Term 3. For students commencing in Reception we will also provide at this time information regarding transition processes in Term 4. Receipt of these completed enrolment forms, by the end of Term 3, completes and confirms your enrolment at Unley Primary School.

Families who do not meet eligibility will also be notified at this time.

Proof of Residence
You will need to provide suitable evidence as proof of your families residence within our school zone - 
• If you own your home - a copy of the contract of sale for the property or a recent council rates notice and a recent gas or electricity bill for that property.
• If you rent a home - a rental agreement and a bond receipt lodged with Consumer and Business Services showing your current residential address - the rental agreement should cover at least the first 12 months the child will be attending the school, and a recent gas or electricity bill for that property.
Proof of Identity
For your application to proceed you must provide the school with proof of the child's identity and date of birth. Documents might include- birth certificate, passport, official Centrelink documentation stating the child's name and birth date, proof of the child's residential address and copies of any family law or other relevant court orders, if applicable.

For families who already have a child at Unley PS, you will not need to re-submit proof of residence. Please ensure you provide details of the sibling already enrolled at our school.

Other Information You May Need
You may be asked about:
• your child's interests
• emergency contact numbers
• custody and family dispute issues or court orders
• visa information
• medical information and health care needs
• friends already attending the school or starting at the same time.

The information you give about your child and family is kept confidential and used when necessary in the best interests of your child.

Please note that submitting the above documents it is not an enrolment at the school, it is an application for your child to be placed on our school Enrolment Register.